Are you tired of having access to your e-mails using the Outlook Web App interface in your browser?
Corporate Email Client (CEC) is the solution.
With the help of this app you are able to proceed the most important functions of the Exchange 2007/2010/2013/365/Outlook.com web interface, know as OWA (Outlook Web Access), without using the browser.
Search, read, answer, forward, delete or move e-mails, accept meeting invitations, view calendars, tasks and contacts, change folders, flags and categories, import appointments, tasks and contacts into other accounts, and much more…
All this is easily done with this touchscreen-optimized app.
CEC simulates the interaction with the Outlook Web Access interface: in such way it is possible to access to the e-mail account it even if the SMTP protocol is blocked by your company.
CEC is an app for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 10 Mobile.
You can get it at the following url: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9wzdncrdkg6m
- support to Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, 365 and Outlook.com
- manage more than one account
- count of new e-mails on the live tile and on the lockscreen
- notification of new e-mails
- view, create, reply, replyAll and forward e-mails
- view, create and edit appointments/meetings
- view, create and edit tasks
- view, create and edit contacts
- view address book contacts
- search e-mails/tasks/contacts using the Exchange server search
- import appointments/meetings/tasks/contacts into your Mobile phone or into another Microsoft account
- manage categories and flags
- manage folders